On Monday 13th June the managers of many of the EU chambers and business networks in the region met in the ECCIL office to discuss recent activities and possible plans for joint outreach efforts for the next twelve months. Reports were given on the various promotional functions attended by individual chambers and networks and plans were laid out for cooperative actions over the next year. Many possible activities were identified and early, provisional plans made. Information on these will be announced later.
Taking advantage of the presence of so many EU business people, on Tuesday 14th June the EALink team from Europe held a meeting to outline their programme of activities designed to assist the efforts of the chambers and networks in the Asian region. This was largely focused on the direction of business enquiries to the appropriate people in the region as well as offering ways to heighten the profile of the chambers and networks in Europe.
The photo shows most of the visiting participants in the Monday meeting
The European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Laos is pleased to invite you to the “ACCELERATED ENTREPRENEURSHIP COACHING WORKSHOP - 5 Pillars towards SME” on 09th - 10th June 2016, 09.00-17.00hrs. The objective of “ACCELERATED ENTREPRENEURSHIP COACHING” WORKSHOP
1. Learn to apply and master 5 Master Pillars of business towards excellence
2. Grow and transform your business effectively, confidently and successfully
3. The complete master roadmap of business towards greater success
4. Learn and apply 11 Principles of successful entrepreneurs
5. Discover the 10 Myths of entrepreneurs and strategies to overcome the myths read more