ECCIL is organising a second round of 'Customer Services' training on 28th March 2018 at Crowne Plaza (tbc), Vientiane.
With customer service excellence, there are no losers. Customers win. Employees win. The organization wins. Delivering first-class service is a successful strategy for everyone. But achieving excellence doesn’t happen by accident – it requires well–trained customer service professionals who have a passion for providing great service. And in this interactive, social media driven age, delivering great service is even more important than it ever has been.
What to expect:
- Understanding who your customers are, their needs and expectations
- Recognizing what 'customer service ‘customer service excellence’ means to you and your customers, and ways to deliver it
- Managing customer expectations by personality style
- Dealing effectively with stressful customer service situations
- Motivating and maintaining your own morale and the morale of the team
- Using social media to deliver service excellence
Who should attend:
- Customer/client service representatives in businesses, government departments, and non-profits;
- Technical and support staff,
- Field service representatives,
- Account managers and credit and billing specialists,
- Small business owners and managers.
Time: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
Date: 28th March 2018
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel (tbc)
Language: English only
ECCIL members: LAK 1,182,000 or USD 139
Non-ECCIL members: LAK 1,539,000 or USD 181
(The fee will include: handouts, 1 lunch and 2 coffee breaks during the training)
Register with us now to receive a 10% discount (before 17th March 2018)
Tony Campbell has spent the last 30 years training people in businesses, government departments, and non-profit organizations across the world to deliver great service to their customers and clients. Tony has worked primarily in Asia, as well as in Europe, North America, and Australia, with some of the world’s largest organizations in a range of industries and sectors. Tony’s workshops are engaging, interactive, and fun – and help to deliver real improvement.
Registration and more information:
For information regarding the training and registration, please contact: 021 264330 or [email protected], [email protected] [email protected] or [email protected]