The European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Lao PDR (ECCIL) and Prudential Life Assurance (Lao) Company Limited (Prudential Laos); our Platinum Sponsor; are proud to open Employee & Customer Experience Award of the year 2021 for submission.
Employee Experience Award:
Employees are businesses’ greatest assets. The experiences they encounter and observe over the course of their tenure has a huge impact on their well-being and performance for the company. The Employee Experience of the Year category is on the lookout for the best employee initiatives that successfully met employees’ needs, improved morale and well-being, or opened opportunities for growth.
Customer Experience Award:
Every aspect of a client or customer’s journey with a brand can make or break their impression. It is always the businesses’ goal to execute interactions that greatly impact their clients’ or customers’ perception and decision to keep coming back and form a lasting relationship with their brand. The Customer Experience Award of the Year category is on the lookout for extraordinary and impressive initiatives of businesses that result in happy and fulfilled customers.
- To establish role models for business units in Laos, featuring how they adjust & respond to the current pandemic. Particularly, the accomplishments that have a profound transformation on their organization by embracing and employee-centric & customer-centric approach.
- A fantastic opportunity for businesses to showcase their diligent effort & endeavours through projects/initiatives including but not limited to, innovation, empowerment, transformation, digitization & strategic leadership development and so on.
- To exemplify excellent Customer Experience & Employee Experience that make a significant impact on their organization & their customers.
- To promote and define the very best strategic, innovative, creative & effective teams.
- Entries will be deliberated by a judging committee based on the entry write-up and supporting documents.
- Each company may submit a maximum of two (2) entries only.
- Each nomination form is valid for one entry only. Fill out the form again if you will nominate another project or in another category.
- Nominee must be an active business with a location in Laos.
- Nominee must be a member/sponsor in good standing with the European Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Nominee must have been in business for at least 3 years.
- Revenue minimum LAK 100 million annually OR with 10 employees or more
Awards Evaluation Criteria:
Nominee must have demonstrated one or more of the following characteristics:
Employee Experience Award
- Encourages and provides professional development of staff Volunteers in Laos
- Promote internal resource and wellbeing initiatives
- Staff Empowerment and Innovation
Customer Experience Award
- Innovative products or services
- Provides exemplary customer service
- Growth rate of returning customers
15th October 2021: Applications Form Available
15th December 2021: New Application Submission Closing Date
End of December 2021: Judging Process
19th January 2022: Announcement and Award Ceremony
Nomination is free of charge