Date(s) - 27/03/2018
Vientiane, Crowne Plaza
ECCIL is organising a training ‘Influencing and Negotiating Skills’ on 27th March 2018.
We influence and negotiate almost every day and we’ve been doing it since we were children. From an early age, kids learn how to negotiate with their parents over what they want and continue to enhance this skill as they learn from their success. However, as we grow, many of us lose our ability to negotiate and influence effectively, and end up being far less successful than we could be at getting exactly what we want in a professional environment. Yet the most successful people in business, non-profits, and government are those who know how to negotiate and can use their skills to influence colleagues, clients, and relationship partners, and reach agreements that work for everyone involved.
What to expect:
- The key principles of negotiation and what you can do to get the best result;
- Your own preferred influencing and negotiating style and how to you can recognize and adapt to the styles of others;
- The impact of human factors in negotiations;
- How to prepare for any negotiation using a step-by-step approach;
- Guidelines for carrying out a successful negotiation;
- Finalizing the outcome of your negotiation to get exactly what was agreed;
- Influencing your boss, colleagues, and customers – and even your family; and
- An action plan for success.
- Leaders & managers,
- Customer/client service representatives in businesses, government, and non-profits,
- Small business owners,
- Anyone who needs to get their message across, negotiate successfully, and influence others to take action.
Date: 27th March 2018
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel (tbc)
Language: English onlyTraining fee:
ECCIL members: LAK 1,182,000 or USD 139
Non-ECCIL members: LAK 1,539,000 or USD 181
(The fee will include: handouts, 1 lunch and 2 coffee breaks during the training)
Register with us now to receive a 10% discount (before 17th March 2018)
Registration and more information: