In today’s business environment, it’s no longer enough to simply manage people you need to lead them. As research clearly shows, effective leadership produces better results for organisations and the people that work for them and for the leaders themselves. Effective leadership also means a more motivated workforce, an increased ability to retain talent, and teams that feel invested in organization and its vision.
This 2-day course will provide you with a foundation in many of the skills required to be an effective leader in your organization, as well as a range of tools, tips, and techniques that you’ll be able to implement right away.
Topics covered in this course include:
- The difference between leaders and managers
- The importance of inspiring a vision
- Leadership, communication, and persuasion
- Project leadership
- The leadership power of emotional intelligence
- Understanding and influencing motivation
- Coaching skills for leaders
- Becoming a resilient leader
Who should attend:
- Leaders & managers,
- Customer/client service representatives in businesses, government, and non-profits,
- Small business owners,
- Anyone who needs to develop their leadership skills so that they can produce better results for their organisations and teams.
Tony Campbell has spent the last 30 years training people in businesses, government departments, and non-profit organizations across the world to become more effective leaders. Tony has worked primarily in Asia, as well as in Europe, North America, and Australia, with some of the world’s largest organizations in a range of industries and sectors. Tony’s engaging and interactive workshop have helped to deliver real results for people and organizations around the world.
Time: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
Date: 29th-30th May 2018
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel
Language: English only
ECCIL members: LAK 2.100.000 or USD 250 per person
Non- ECCIL members: LAK 2.520.000 or USD 300 per person
(The fee will include: handouts, 1 lunch and 2 coffee breaks during the training)
For information regarding the training and registration, please contact: 021 264330 or send an email to [email protected] or [email protected].