Date(s) - 14/02/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Vientiane, Crowne Plaza
Sales people have one of the toughest jobs in the world today. The competition is fiercer, customers have more choices available than ever before, and price wars continue.
So what’s the solution?It’s to become an exceptional sales person.
When you become an exceptional sales person, you develop the skills you need to write your own ticket—to get more prospects, close more sales, and make more money.
Here is a list of some of the things we’ll cover:
- Why you can achieve great success by being just a little bit better than average in certain key areas—and what those areas are.
- How a sale is a process and why it benefits you to follow that process.
- How to build trust, conquer fear, and make the sale.
- Why you absolutely must not sell on PRICE—and what to sell on, instead (you may be surprised!).
- How to apply the most powerful word in selling to overcome the most common objections and close the sale.
- How to build a pipeline of referrals that can provide you with a steady stream of sales.
- How to create certainty and overcome your limiting beliefs so that you can achieve even greater sales success.If you run your own business, lead a sales team, or sell anything to anyone – and want to make more money doing it – then this a workshop you need to attend.
About the Trainer:
Tony Campbell has spent the last 30 years helping people in businesses, government departments, and non-profit organizations across the world to achieve their potential. Tony has worked primarily in Asia, as well as in Europe, North America, and Australia, with some of the world’s largest organizations in a range of industries and sectors. Over the past three years, Tony’s engaging and interactive workshops have helped to deliver real results for people and organizations in Lao PDR.
Venue: Crowne plaza hotel, Vientiane (tbc)
Language: English onlyWorkshop fee: *The fee will include; handouts, 1 lunch and 2 coffee breaks during the workshop.Full price (per 1 participants)
LAK 700.000 or USD 83
LAK 910.000 or USD 107
10% discount ( per one participants) for those who register to the workshop and settle the payment by 7th Feb 19 :
LAK 630.000 or USD 74
LAK 819.000 or USD 97
Deadline for registration: 11th February 2019
For more information and registration please contact:
European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Lao PDR (ECCIL)
Villa Inpeng, Located No 74, Inpeng street, Watchan Village, Chanthabouly District
Vientiane capital,P.O. Box11781
Tel: + 856 21 264330, Fax: +856 21 264331. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com