Date(s) - 20/02/2020 - 21/02/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The purpose of the training is to familiarise the participants with international concepts of Supply Chain Management in order to increase efficiencies and reduce supply chain cost. Reducing the cost of managing the supply chain increases profitability of the whole firm without the need to renegotiate with suppliers or increasing the price to the customers.
The participants will gain the following insights during the two-day training course:
- How your supply chain fits your specific company and Corporate strategies
- How to design a supply network specific to their Company’s requirements
- How to find and select suppliers, what modes of transport exist and how to choose the most advantageous to their
Company and situation
- The new INCO Terms 2020 will be explained so that the participants can confidently use them.
The course will be conducted by Dr. Fernandez, who has started his career in freight forwarding and logistics in 1984.
Date: 20 Feb 2020, 21 Feb 2020
Member USD 260
Non-member USD 290
* The fees will include handouts, certificates, 1 lunch, 2 coffee breaks during the training days
Note: The training will be conducted in English only.
We have limited seats for this training course, please kindly register before 31 January 2020
For more information please contact:
Mr. Xayoudone, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, Tel: 021 264 330