This Advanced Performance Management Accounting course is designed to enable learners to being able to apply relevant accounting knowledge and skills and exercise professional judgement in selecting and applying strategic management accounting techniques in different business contexts to contribute to the planning, control and evaluation of the performance of an organization and its strategic and operational development.
Managerial accounting produce useful information for a company's internal use and managerial accountants use information relating to the cost and sales revenue of goods and services generated by the company. Cost accounting is a large subset of managerial accounting that specifically focuses on capturing a company's total costs of production by assessing the variable costs of each step of production, as well as fixed costs. It allows businesses to identify and reduce unnecessary spending and maximize profits.
Enrol in this specific training to develop knowledge and skills in the application of management accounting techniques. The topics includes specialist costs, decision-making technique in management accounting, budgeting and standard costing, and highlights of how business performance should be managed and controlled through variance analysis (planning and operational variance).
By the end of the training participants will learn:
1. Specialist cost and management accounting techniques: different type of costing methods
2. Budgeting methods and techniques: Fixed and flexible budgets, Zero based budgeting, Rolling budgets, budgets and standards costing
3. Decision-making techniques: Price strategies and Risk and uncertainty & decision tree
4. Variance Analysis: Materials mix and yield variance, Sales mix and quantity variances, Planning and operational variances
Who should attend?
• Suitable for below or middle manager level
• Have a basic accounting background or working in production or manufacture industries
• Being junior accountant or below manager level and planning to grow career as managerial accountant/cost accountants/industrial accountants
Language: Lao and English
Ms. Monhnala RATTANAVONG, graduated with Master of Accounting Australia and certified Public Accountant (Australia CPA). She is currently a CFO of one of leading Australia entities operating in Laos and performs Accounting for Lao Certified Public Accountant in Laos. Former senior managerial accountant manager in one of international mining companies operating in Laos.Expert in accounting, business strategy and financial projection.
Event Type: Hybrid Training
Date:19th of May 2022
Time: 8.00 -17.00
Onsite: ECCIL EuroCham Laos Office
(Orange building next to Chao Anouvong National Stadium and Heineken Office)
Nokeokoummane Street, Mixay Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane, Lao PDR
Online: by Zoom and the link will be sent to you after registration
For more information and registration please contact:
Mr. Binly OUTHOUMMA
Tel: 021 264330
Onsite: (*included coffee brake and lunch)
Members: USD 104 / person
Non-members: USD 122 / person
Members: USD 79 / person
Non-members: USD 89 / person