With customer service excellence, there are no losers. Business wins. Customers win. Employees win. Delivering first-class service is a successful strategy for everyone - especially right now.
With COVID-19 having an impact on businesses across a wide range of sectors, delivering excellent customer service is more important than ever. Loyal customers will stay with you, be ambassadors of your amazing service, and keep coming back to do business with you again and again.
But achieving excellence doesn’t happen by accident. It requires well–trained customer service professionals who provide great service and understand what service excellence looks and feels like and are keen to deliver it consistently.
ECCIL EuroCham Laos is pleased to collaborate with Katalyst Partners on this training that covers all of these points - and that is why this is a training you and your team shouldn't miss!
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand who your customers are, their needs and expectations
- Recognize what ‘customer service excellence’ means to you and your customers, and how you can deliver it constantly
- Manage customer expectations by understanding their personality style
- Deal effectively with stressful customer service situations
- Motivate and maintain your own morale and the morale of the team
- Understand why social medias matter - and how to turn customers into fans
Who should attend?
- Customer service representatives in businesses
- Field service representatives
- Marketing, Sale, credit and billing specialists
- Small business owners and managers
- Anyone who wants to keep more of their customers
This training will be conducted in English.
About the trainer:
Tony Campbell, the Chief Training Office of Katalyst Partners, has spent 35 years working with businesses around the World to help them get and keep customers and grow their businesses as a result. Since 2015, he has been working with businesses in Lao PDR to help them take their customer service to the next level.
The “Customer Service” training will be broken down into two days, three hours per day.
Venue: Zoom meetings
Date: 5th - 6th of August 2021
Time: 9.00 – 12.00
Member: USD 50 / person
Non-member: USD 65 / person
For more information and registration please contact:
Mr. Binly OUTHOUMMA
Tel: 021 264330