COVID-19 has impacted many businesses around the world, especially hospitality and tourism sector, and the pandemic has certainly impacted consumer behavior. Therefore branding your image by using digital marketing and its pool of tools can help you in overcoming the crisis and enable you to attract customers and possibly a new target market in the future.
ECCIL EuroCham Laos together with J&C Marketing, are planning to organize a 1-day training on “Marketing in the Digital Era for Hospitality & Tourism” with the objective to support business owners and Marketing managers to optimize Digital tools usage in the most efficient and economic way.
This one day training will cover the following points:
- Creating packages using Facebook to increase sales
- Using WhatsApp Business to enhance customer care and increase sales
- Setting SMART goals for digital platforms
- Integrating branding and sales for short and long term
Who should attend?
- Business owners, Marketing managers operating in the hospitality and tourism sector
- Staffs who are dealing with Marketing, PR, and social medias operating in the
hospitality and tourism sector
The training will be conducted by Ms. Sudha Wadhwani, Business Development Manager, at J&C Marketing. J&C Marketing is the fastest growing Marketing Agency in Laos. They have extensive knowledge of the Lao markets and appreciate the unique nature of working in Lao PDR. J&C Marketing is part of the J&C Group which is active in Insurance, Marketing, Real Estate, Investment, Manufacturing and Hospitality, offering employment to over 100 local & international staff members.
Member: USD 115 per person
Non-member: USD 134 per person
For more information and registration, please contact:
Mr. Binly Outhoumma
Email: [email protected]
Please download brochure to find tentative agenda: