The success of any project depends on how well you plan, how well you manage time, budget and resources, and how well you manage your stakeholders and your team along the way. To manage any kind of project well, you need to be an effective project manager.
ECCIL EuroCham Laos is pleased to cooperate with Katalyst Partners to organize the two days training on “Project Management essentials” which will help you discover the key skills you need to manage any kind of project effectively.
Therefore, this training is what you needed, in order to proceed to the next level of your career path. Let’s join!
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the key phases of a project and what needs to happen in each one;
- Understand the importance of project planning in managing time, budget and risk;
- Use key project management tools, including Gantt Chart, Work Breakdown Structure, and RACI Matrix;
- Manage stakeholders and teams effectively throughout the project;
- Follow key closing steps including handover, reporting and capturing lessons learned.
Who should attend?
Business owner, Manager, Head of division, Whoever want to work as a project manager
About the trainer:
Tony Campbell is the Chief Training Officer of Katalyst Partners. He has been managing projects of all sizes around the world for more than 35 years and teaching people to do the same. Project Management Essentials is one of Katalyst most popular programs and over the last few years has been run for some of Lao PDR’s largest and most successful businesses as well as for teams in the government sector.
Venue: Zoom Meeting
Date: 5th - 7th of October 2021
Member: USD 59 / person
Non-member: USD 69 / person
For more information and registration please contact:
Mr. Binly OUTHOUMMA
Tel: 021 264330