Date(s) - 31/10/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Vientiane, Crowne Plaza
The European Chamber of commerce an Industry in Lao PDR (ECCIL) is pleased to invite you to the Training on the “Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace” which will be held on 31st October 2019, at Crowne Plaza Hotel Vientiane.
This course was designed to help you discover what EQ is and how you can improve it. In this course will show you how you can better manage your emotions at work, improve your professional relationships, and recognize the subtle social cues you may be missing in the workplace, all with the goal of moving your career forward.
In this course, you will:
- Discover why EQ is so important for your career
- Master the signs of high and low EQ in yourself and those at work
- Pinpoint why certain events or people drive you crazy and what to do instead
- Create a list of your hot buttons–the things that drive you crazy at work
- Discover when your frustration may cause to you to say or do the wrong thing.
- Focus on strategic thinking and avoid being hijacked by a “gut” reaction brought on by low
- Emotional intelligence
- Take control of your relationships at work and discover how to create beneficial partnerships
- Exercise self-control yet also express yourself passionately and authentically
Without an accurate understanding of your EQ and how it impacts your professional relationships, you’ll be missing out on one of the most important ways you can prove yourself at work and stand out from the crowd.
By recognizing and actively improving your EQ, you’ll be able to show that you’re ready for the next step in your career, whatever you’d like that to be.
Using a combination of quizzes, checklists, activities, worksheets, and practical application, you’ll be able to identify situations where a lower EQ can hurt your career, and steps to raise it in order to prevent that from happening.
The requirements for this course;
- At least a year of professional work experience in an office environment.
- Desire to improve your EQ.
This course is designed for:
- Employees who want to better manage their emotions, identify subtle clues others send with their emotions, and improve their workplace relationships.
- This workshop is particularly relevant to anyone moving into or currently in a management or leadership role.
The course will be conducted in English by LAURENT CAILLIETTE, a certified Trainer and the co-founder of the NLP Power Coach.
Duration of the training:
1 day (9:00am -5.00pm)
Crowne Plaza Hotel
The training fee:
|Member of ECCIL||LAK 2.509.000 or USD 291
|Non-member of ECCIL||LAK 3.018.000 or USD 350
*The fee will include: handouts, certificates and 1 lunch and 2 coffee breaks during the training day
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or remarks.