No matter if you are presenting to your boss, in a team meeting, or to a large group, presenting with confidence is essential to get your message across and advance your career. Whether you are presenting in English or in Lao, this course will provide you with all necessary skills to deliver the very best presentation you can.
This one day workshop will provide you with simple, easy-to-use tools and techniques to help you cope with fear, structure your materials, and get your message across effectively and persuasively.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Prepare effectively for all kinds of presentations;
- Design effective PowerPoint slides and supporting material;
- Make a great first impression, keep the audience engaged, and close powerfully;
- Project confidence, even when you’re not feeling so confident, and overcome fear
- Handle even the most difficult questions with ease;
- Develop your own individual presentation style.
This workshop is designed for:
- Managers/supervisors who will be giving business presentations for the first time in English or in Lao,
- More experienced managers and leaders who want to sharpen their skills and deliver even better presentations,
- Anyone who needs to give presentations regularly!
Date: 24th July 2018
Time 09.00 -05.00
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel
Language: English only
Members of ECCIL: LAK 1,182,000 or USD 139/person
Non – members of ECCIL: LAK 1,539,000 or USD 181/person
(The fee will include: handouts, 1 lunch and 2 coffee breaks during the workshop)
Register now until 30th June to get 5% discount!
For more information please contact:
The European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Lao PDR (ECCIL)
Villa Inpeng No74
Inpeng Street, Watchan Village
Tel: 021 264330 or 020 77929273, 020 95519988, Fax: 021 264331
Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]