ECCIL EuroCham Laos association with the Southeast Asia IPR SME Helpdesk is organising a webinar on:
“The Intellectual Property in Laos - Focus on Trademarks and Trademarks Enforcement” on Thursday 18th June 2020.
The event will be conducted by Mr. Dino Santaniello, External Expert of the South-East Asia IPR SME Helpdesk, also head of Tilleke & Gibbins office in Lao PDR and ECCIL member. Mr. Dino Santaniello has wide experience across various fields of law, including patents and trademarks, privacy and data protection, he also advises both domestic and international companies on legal matters in Lao PDR and Thailand.
During the webinar speakers will cover some interesting topics as following:
- Overview of the IP framework in Laos generally, and trademarks specifically, along with recent amendments to the regulatory landscape
- Concept of a trademark in Laos
- Trademark registration
- Trademark enforcement rights, along with case studies
• Event type: Webinar
• Date: Thursday 18th June 2020
• Time: 10:00 - 11:00 (CET) | 15:00 - 16:00 (GMT+7)
• Venue: Online
Please register by clicking on this link:
For more information please follow the link: