ECCIL EuroCham Laos in collaboration with the European Business Organisation Worldwide Network (EBOWWN) is organising a webinar on the RCEP.
The RCEP is a free trade agreement (FTA) that was signed on 15 November 2020 between the 10 ASEAN Members, its dialogue partners Australia, China, Japan, Korea and New Zealand, and is an important milestone in the regional economic integration.
Companies that are located in the RCEP-region can leverage on this FTA and benefit from the preferential market access provided.
Learn how our experts on the ground evaluate the key achievements and limitations of the RCEP. They will also discuss the impact the trade deal will likely have on supply chains and trade volumes across Asia.
Our expert speakers will be representing:
- Australia: The European Australian Business Council (EABC)
- Cambodia: European Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia
- China: European Chamber of Commerce in China
- Indonesia: European Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia
- Japan: European Business Council (Japan)
- Laos: European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Lao PDR
- Malaysia: European Chamber of Commerce in Malaysia
- Myanmar: European Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar
- The Philippines: European Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines
- Singapore: European Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
- South Korea: European Chamber of Commerce in South Korea
- Thailand: European Association for Business and Commerce in Thailand
- Vietnam: European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam
Time: 9:00 - 11:00 (CET)| 15:00 - 17:00 (GMT+7)
- 15:00 (GMT+7) / 9:00 (CET): Introduction – Mr Jason Collins, President EBOWWN
- 15:05 (GMT+7) / 9:05 (CET): Introduction RCEP presentation – Dr Deborah Elms, Asian Trade Centre
- 15:15 (GMT+7) / 9:15 (CET): Panel discussion – moderated by Mr Robert Schulte, PwC
- 16:25 (GMT+7) / 10:25 (CET): Q&A session
- 16:55 (GMT+7) / 10:55 (CET): Closing remarks
For more information and registration:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 021 264 330