ECCIL EuroCham Laos in collaboration with the European Business Organisation Worldwide Network (EBOWWN) is organising a webinar on the RCEP.
The RCEP is a free trade agreement (FTA) that was signed on 15 November 2020 between the 10 ASEAN Members, its dialogue partners Australia, China, Japan, Korea and New Zealand, and is an important milestone in the regional economic integration.
Companies that are located in the RCEP-region can leverage on this FTA and benefit from the preferential market access provided.
Learn how our experts on the ground evaluate the key achievements and limitations of the RCEP. They will also discuss the impact the trade deal will likely have on supply chains and trade volumes across Asia.
Our expert speakers will be representing:
- Australia: The European Australian Business Council (EABC)
- Cambodia: European Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia
- China: European Chamber of Commerce in China
- Indonesia: European Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia
- Japan: European Business Council (Japan)
- Laos: European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Lao PDR
- Malaysia: European Chamber of Commerce in Malaysia
- Myanmar: European Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar
- The Philippines: European Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines
- Singapore: European Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
- South Korea: European Chamber of Commerce in South Korea
- Thailand: European Association for Business and Commerce in Thailand
- Vietnam: European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam
ECCIL EuroCham Laos’s treasurer, Anthony L. ASSASSA will be the representative speaker from Laos.
Anthony is an experienced advisor dealing front-office in situations of high complexities for investors and shareholders involving reporting, compliance and change. He has 10+ years background in IFRS, Accounting, Tax, Compliance and Advisory in various markets and jurisdictions including Africa & Asia. Anthony is mainly contacted by international investors and CFO to strengthen companies’ strategy, performance & value, risk management.
Anthony has a long-term practice and close connections with senior executives involved in Investment projects, Mining, Energy, Banking & Financial Services, Telecommunication sectors. He has been supporting the OECD for reviewing mineral policies for the period covering 2014 to 2019 for Africa and several Tax Authorities in changing policies and modernizing organizations.
Anthony sits at the Board of Directors of European Chamber of Commerce & Industry (EuroCham Laos), leads the CFO & Finance Advocacy Group, belongs to the IFRS Implementation Committee of the Lao Stock Exchange (LSX), the CPA Registration Committee of the Lao Chamber of Professional Accountants & Auditors (LCPAA), daily acts as CPA Trainee Deputy Supervisor and speaker on IFRS, Tax & Accounting.
Date: Thursday 21st January 2021
Time: 9:00 - 11:00 (CEST)| 15:00 - 17:00 (GMT+7)