Learn effective time management skills to boost the productivity at the workplace and personal life which includes how to plan activities and get tasks done in a smarter way for both at work and at home.
This course will introduce participants the time management tools and techniques that will allow them to manage their time more effectively, feel more in control and help them organize their daily tasks and reduce stress.
The workshop will cover the following points:
- Principles of time management
- Principles and usage of tools for time management, how to control your time
- Understanding the importance of life/work balance by managing your time effectively
- Self-motivational techniques
- Techniques supporting stress reduction and stress prevention
At the end of the training, the participants would be able to:
- Identify causes of poor time management in your daily life and get the solutions to reduce or remove their negative impact
- Develop practical time management skills for scheduling, planning and prioritizing
Leaders, managers, supervisors, entrepreneurs, and small business owners, together with staff at all levels in companies, government, and non-profit organization and anyone who like to learn about time management.
The workshop will be conducted by Mr. Phoukhong Sonevonxay, Deputy Director of SMEs Service Center, who spent about 20 years training people in businesses, government departments, and non-profit organizations in Laos with the variety topics.
The workshop and supporting materials will be delivered in Lao language. English and Thai language may also be used.
Member: USD 78 per person
Non-member: USD 90 per person
For more information and registration, please contact: