DetailsNetworking Skills are extremely valuable to have in both professional and personal environments and are particularly coveted by employers, as all successful businesses depends on networking.
This highly interactive and practical workshop will help participants develop the mindset, skillset, and toolset to enable you to become successful networkers. You will discover how developing your contacts can help you and your company gain a competitive business edge. Successful networking is about connecting with others and that means conversational skills are critical.
Participants will discover how to:
- Understand the principles of networking.
- 30 Seconds pitch.
- How to introduce without being pushy and needy.
- Confidence and presentation: Talk the talk, walk the walk.
- Role play
The target of participants would be:
- Business people, Managers, entrepreneurs.
- Staffs of the companies who are dealing with marketing, PR, and Social media.
Date: 10th of March 2021
Time: 13:00 – 17:00
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel
For more information and registration, please contact:
Mr. Binly Outhoumma
Email: [email protected]