IT Supervisor 01 Position
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems, network, servers, cluster system and virtualization.
• Manage installation, configuration & troubleshooting of various server operating system (Windows, Linux (UNIX)).
• Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Hyper-V infrastructure.
• To assess present network serves, operating systems and security layer.
• Provides support for switches, routers, firewalls and other network devices.
• Hands-on with VMWare/Hyper-V, Azure & Open-Source Virtualization.
• Hands-on with Cisco Network switches/routers and Knowledge of Backup software.
• Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot various Antivirus applications. Knowledge of Firewall (FortiGate preferred).
• Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
• Perform or delegate regular backup operations, system health checkup and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery and failover procedures.
• Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
• Design Network & Server Infrastructure, better understanding of network topology.
Qualification & Skills:
• Prior Working Experience in supervisory or Team Leader (2-4 Years)
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Expertise in data center management and data governance
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Ability to manage personnel
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills in multi-cultural environment
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high- pressure environment
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field experience 2-4 year in IT management
• Professional certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or Linux Certification or Virtualization certification) would be a plus
• Familiarity with SQL and database operations.
• Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills. Good command in English would be a plus.
• Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Phonepapao Village, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital. Tel: 021 330 755
• To apply for this position, please submit an application letter stating your expression of interest along with your most current CV by emails to email: [email protected]
• Closing date: 30 of May 2023
• CS Intellect thanks all candidates for the interest and will review all applications. However, due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted