Lao Brewery Company Limited (LBC)
- To ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance of budgeting and policy
- Support periodic variance analysis vs budget estimation and last year.
- Coordinate with HR and Admin to drive efficiency (cost control and optimization).
- To ensure Administration and people cost are reasonableness and transparent.
- Improve control and procedure over budget preparation and actual payment to ensure comply with policy and maximize value.
- Provide financial information related to Administration cost and people cost.
- Improve administration process and find initiative saving and improvement.
- Support Financial information to customer (CFO, Manager and Cost group owner)
- Coordinate with cost group owner to drive efficiency (cost control and optimization)
- To assess and facilitate that there is an adequate internal system of controls and procedures which complies with local rules and regulations as well as Carlsberg Group rules and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with internal and group policy and local registration.
- To produce accurate and reliable financial information, analysis, and reports to facilitate decision making.
- At least bachelor’s in human resource or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field
- 2-3 years relevant working experience in finance
- Having basic of budgeting
- Proficiency in Ms Office, especially spreadsheet and PowerPoint
- Communicates and networks effectively.
- True team player with well-developed collaboration skills
- Fluent in English & Lao (writing and speaking)
- Familiar with any Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP)
- Clear analytical thinking and gets to the heart of complex problems and issues.
- Possess a systematic and structured working style while at the same having an entrepreneurial approach.
- Work well under pressure and tight timeframe.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your updated CV and cover letter (in English) to [email protected] before the application closing date on 17 January 2024 Tel: 020 56556272.
Noted: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview