Lao Brewery Company Limited (LBC)
Lao Brewery Company Limited (LBC) is part of Carlsberg Group and the leading brewery company in Laos with business spanning across Beer, Soft Drinks, Water, and Wine. In Laos, LBC owns and operates three factories: Vientiane Brewery, Pepsi Plant, and Pakse Brewery which together has capacity to produce and distribute to meet demand across all of Laos, as well as abroad. LBC has 2,100 employees mainly of Laotian nationality, working in mainly Laotian and English, and operating under Carlsberg’s global values and principles
LBC’s brands are leading in each of the categories they are competing in. In beer major brands are: Beerlao, Carlsberg, Somersby, 1664 Blanc, Tuborg, and Lanexang. In Soft Drinks the portfolio includes Pepsi, Mirinda, 7UP, Sting, and Soda Lao. In Water the portfolio consists entirely of the Tigerhead Brand.
Position: Assistant Brand Manager – Carbonated Soft Drink
Location: Vientiane Head Office
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and drive business objectives in CSD category
- Monitor market research and analyse industry trends to identify new opportunities and potential threats
- Assist in the creation of product positioning and messaging that effectively communicates the unique value of product with local relevancy
- Develop and manage promotional materials and service supporting tools, events while collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation
- Manage advertising and promotion budgets, ensuring efficient allocation of resources to maximize return on investment
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, and make recommendations for improvements based on data analysis
- Manage the collaboration with media agencies to ensure that marketing initiatives are executed on time and within budget
- Stay up to date on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies that can enhance our marketing efforts
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in brand management, preferably within the FMCG industry.
- Experience in media & activation agency is a plus.
- Good understanding of consumer trends and the soft drinks market.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication & story-telling skill.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your updated CV and cover letter (PDF in English) to [email protected]
before the application deadline on 17 January 2024
For more detail, please contact our recruitment team: 020 56556272 (Call only)
Mon-Fri 8:00 – 17:00
Noted: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview