Phongsavanh Insurance (APA) Co., Ltd
Position: Claims Assistant
Phongsavanh Insurance (APA) Co., Ltd is a composite Insurance company in Laos. Part of the Phongsavanh Group. Phongsavanh Insurance provides insurance products to protect the lives and belongings of individuals, families and businesses. Our Vision is to create a reputation of professional insurance Company with customer core values at the heart of its operation and to deliver first class service in all our actions with clients.
We are looking for passionate and energetic people to join the team to help shape the future of Phongsavanh Insurance. Claims is the fundamental part of Insurance, effective and efficient claims handling at times of need for customers is paramount to Phongsavanh Insurance, if you are highly passionate about giving the best service to customers in Laos please do get in touch. We value individuals who make a difference in our business and more importantly admire team members who go the extra mile for clients
- Report to Claims Manager
- Manage and administer claims settlements: motor and other claims.
- Supervise Independent Loss Adjusters
- Check and verify claim documents
- Prepare and maintain claims Data/reports
- Sometime attending to the accident occurred and settle the claim
- Registering claims in system with completed information.
- Preparing the adjustment for repair cost (check the damage and spare parts price, check the repair cost)
- Follow-up outstanding claim file.
- Investigate and resolve customer’s inquiries concerning claim
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Law or other related.
- Accepting both new graduates and those with previous experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English and local language).
- Enthusiastic and sociable and opened personality.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to operate under pressure.
- Competitive remuneration
- Comprehensive on job training
- A supportive environment
Submit your CV, Application Letter in writing in English and other relevant application documents to our Human Resource Department at [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for applications Until further notice.