Phongsavanh Insurance (APA) Co., Ltd
Position: English Help Desk
Phongsavanh Insurance (APA) Co., Ltd is a composite Insurance company in Laos. Part of the Phongsavanh Group. Phongsavanh Insurance provides insurance products to protect the lives and belongings of individuals, families and businesses. Our Vision is to create a reputation of professional insurance Company with customer core values at the heart of its operation and to deliver first class service in all our actions with clients. We are looking for passionate and energetic people to join the team to help shape the future of Phongsavanh Insurance.
- Deliver English to Lao and vice versa translations as needed to customers
- Participate in social and networking events in the evening when needed
- Manage Tracking of all business engagements with the CDO and CRO for personal clients to ensure the various units deliver on the agreements
- Liaise with external partners as directed by CDO, CRO
- Act as a first point of contact for the CDO, CRO: deal with correspondence and phone calls
- Book and arrange CDO, CRO travel, transport and accommodation
- Prepare and reconciliate expenses for the CDO, CRO
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Able to speak and write in English is intimately 100% needed
- Must be professional, great personal presence and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Experience of providing support to high-level committee
- Discretion and confidentiality;
- Demonstrable work experience as a customer Assistant
- Ability to take accurate minutes, including being able to interpret and sum up complex discussions concisely
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including diplomacy
- Knowledge of MS Office suite particularly Word, Excel & Power point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good social skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task effectively
- Good attention to detail.
- Competitive remuneration
- Comprehensive on job training
- A supportive environment
Submit your CV, Application Letter in writing in English and other relevant application documents to our Human Resource Department at [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for applications Until further notice.