Phongsavanh Insurance (APA) Co., Ltd
Position: Human Resources Officer
Phongsavanh Insurance (APA) Co., Ltd is a composite Insurance company in Laos. Part of the Phongsavanh Group. Phongsavanh Insurance provides insurance products to protect the lives and belongings of individuals, families and businesses. Our Vision is to create a reputation of professional insurance Company with customer core values at the heart of its operation and to deliver first class service in all our actions with clients. We are looking for passionate and energetic people to join the team to help shape the future of Phongsavanh Insurance.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Maintain soft and hard copy records of employees.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands-on experience within HR function
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field is preferable. Proven working experience as HR Officer or other HR Executive
- Competitive remuneration
- Comprehensive on job training
- A supportive environment
Submit your CV, Application Letter in writing in English and other relevant application documents to our Human Resource Department at [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for applications Until further notice.