As per popular request, ECCIL is pleased to inform our members and friends that we are re-organising the Leadership Skills Training on 9th-10th October 2018 at Crowne Plaza Hotel.
In today’s business environment, it’s no longer enough to simply manage people you need to lead them. As research clearly shows, effective leadership produces better results for organisations and the people that work for them and for the leaders themselves. Effective leadership also means a more motivated workforce, an increased ability to retain talent, and teams that feel invested in organisation and its vision. This 2-day course will provide you with a foundation in many of the skills required to be an effective leader in your organisation, as well as a range of tools, tips, and techniques that you’ll be able to implement right away.
Topics covered in this course include:
- The difference between leaders and managers
- The importance of inspiring a vision
- Leadership, communication, and persuasion
- Project leadership
- The leadership power of emotional intelligence
- Understanding and influencing motivation
- Coaching skills for leaders
- Becoming a resilient leader
Who should attend:
- Leaders & managers,
- Customer/client service representatives in businesses, government, and non-profits,
- Small business owners,
- Anyone who needs to develop their leadership skills so that they can produce better results for their organisations and teams.
Time: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
Date: 9th-10th October 2018
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel
Language: English only
ECCIL members: LAK 2.187.000 or USD 250 per person
Non- ECCIL members: LAK 2.625.000 or USD 300 per person
(The fee will include: handouts, 1 lunch and 2 coffee breaks during the training)
Note: register with us before 15 September 2018 to get a 5% discount!
Early registration fee:
ECCIL members: LAK 2.082.000 or USD 238 per person
Non- ECCIL members: LAK 2.494.000 or USD 285 per person
021 264330 or send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]