The European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Laos is looking for one qualified candidate to fill the following position of:
Marketing and Public Relations Manager
The European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Lao PDR (ECCIL) is an organisation of the European and Europe related business community in Laos and beyond. Our tasks are the delivery of first quality services to enterprises and the promotion of the interests of our members. Our target is to become a valuable support of the business community and the leading foreign business membership organization in this country.
To accomplish this goal we are looking for a highly motivated and pro-active Marketing and PR Manager at the earliest possible date.
Position: Marketing and Public Relations Manager
- Developing and implementing a coherent marketing strategy to increase chamber’s visibility through different communication tools;
- Maintaining the effectiveness and image of all ECCIL branding;
- Updating information and news on the chamber’s website, Facebook and other communication platforms;
- Maintaining, updating and upgrading ECCIL’s website;
- Preparing ECCIL fortnightly electronic newsletters;
- Preparing press releases and all articles and other posts for uploading to the website;
- Regularly reviewing and updating of all online content generated by ECCIL to ensure its information and its display are correct, relevant and up-to-date;
- Preparation of all other publications of ECCIL, both hard and soft;
- Arranging and liaising with the printers of all publications;
- Liaison with colleagues in the region and in Europe and contribution to third party publications;
- Developing attractive contents for events announcements;
- Oversee design of newsletters, in-house adverts, the website and other promotional materials;
- Organizing ECCIL’s networking events and other activities.
- University Degree in Communication, Marketing, PR, Journalism, or Design; Digital experience is an asset;
- Minimum of 3 years of events and communications experience within an international organisation or the private sector;
- Fluent in English and Lao language;
- Computer literate, in particular being familiar with CS creative suite, web tools, word press, MS office; affinity to online media;
- Good communication and networking skills;
- Pro-active, professional working attitude; able to think “out-of-the-box”;
- Professional experience of creating detailed marketing timelines & strategies;
- Well-organised and able to multi-task;
- Able to keep to deadlines;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Friendly working atmosphere in a professional team;
- State of the art working environment and equipment;
- Attractive package;
- Trainings and opportunities for development;
- Beginning ASAP.
Please send your CV, copies of testimonials, expected salary and cover letter not later than December 4th 2018 to:
Mr. Soulath Damrongphol
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.