The European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Lao PDR (ECCIL) successfully organised a half day workshop on the secrets of successful networking on 16 May 2019, at 08:30 -12:30 at Crowne Plaza Hotel, providing insights for participants in order to make achievements, such as in doing business or career advancement as networking skill is one of the keys of great assistance.
Networking is an essential skill for success – yet so many people find it challenging. But it’s easy if you understand the science to it – find out how at The Secrets of Successful Networking.
This workshop was led by Tony Campbell, who has worked with professionals throughout Asia to help them implement a simple yet winning formula for results-driven networking.
The course has covered:
• How to walk in to a room with confidence even when you don’t know anyone.
• How to engage in a quality conversations with new people.
• How to leave a conversation politely and make new connections.
• How to follow up effectively.
• How to create a Linked-In profile that extends your social network.