The second edition of the Rendez-vous de Vientiane is taking place January 23-27, 2017 in Vientiane.
The 2017 week-long event will bring together policy makers, academics and private sector participants and, through a series of round tables, conferences and seminars, focus on:
- The Role of the ASEAN in the Global Economy
- Business transforming trends in the Mekong Region
- The Lao economy
- Business financing in Laos
- Regulatory and legal environment for foreign investments in Laos
- The Economic Francophonie, an opportunity for French speakers in Laos and other countries where French is frequently spoken
In addition, the Rendez-vous de Vientianewill include a seminar on cultural heritage and a sustainable tourism industry in an emerging destination in cooperation with the Pacific Asia Travel Association, as well as a conference on climate change and sustainable development, the example of Laos.
The Rendez-vous de Vientianewill offer over the 4 days business networking opportunities, such as a professional trade show, targeted B2B meetings and custom-made visits of local based companies.
Designed to meet the needs of companies and decision-makers, the Rendez-vous de Vientiane will promote investment and trade in Laos and within the region, whose vitality is an integral part of our economic future.
For questions about the event, please contact
Nina Massis, [email protected]