In international business, being culturally aware and having the ability to communicate effectively across cultures is essential. A lack of cultural awareness can lead to misunderstandings and problems with colleagues, clients, or bosses – and can deeply affect your organization’s performance and your own. That makes it a key competency for 21st century employees at all levels.
In this interactive one-day course, we’ll cover:
- What culture is and the impact it has on business communication
- How culture influences planning, decision-making, relationships, feedback, power, and time
- How to resolve conflict when there are different cultural approaches at work
- How to build trust more effectively across cultures
- How to analyze cultural differences to successfully resolve a range of cross-cultural issues
- How to build your Cultural Intelligence (CQ) so that you can become a more effective cross cultural communicator
More than teaching you how to communicate with people from a particular culture, this course will provide you with knowledge, skills and tools that will help you to communicate more effectively with people from every cultural background.
Anyone who needs to communicate clearly and effectively while working or conducting business with people from cultures other than their own.
Tony Campbell has spent the last 30 years training business people across the world to communicate more effectively. Tony has worked primarily in Asia, but also in Europe, North America, and Australia, with some of the world’s largest businesses across a range of industries and sectors. Tony’s workshops are engaging, interactive, and fun – and help to deliver real improvement.
Date: 22nd November 2017
Language: English (no Lao translation)
ECCIL members: LAK 1,182,000 or 139 USD
For non – members: LAK 1,539,000 or 181 USD
(The fee will include; handouts, 1 lunch and 2 coffee breaks during the workshop)
Please kindly inform your participation or registration to the training before 10th November 2017.
The registration before 10th November will get 5% discount.