We may collect, store, process, and use the following personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and ECCIL on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases or use you make of our goods or services;
- Information provided when you register with us;
- Information provided when you subscribe to our services, newsletters, and email notifications;
- Any other information that you may send us via our website, to our business premises, via mail or in person;
- Data on the business cards handed over to us;
- Other information provided to us by you or your organization which are relevant to create, develop, maintain, or improve the services we provide at present or may provide in the future.
Usage of your personal information
ECCIL collects and stores securely information about individuals purely for its own business purposes and in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereafter GDPR, and the relevant national legislation on data protection.
This information will not be passed to any third party unless required due to law enforcement purposes, other than to those providing a service on our behalf related to ECCIL’s business and activities.
Any information you submit will be retained by ECCIL for as long as you use our services, or the systems provided on the website unless you demand otherwise in writing.
Personal information submitted via this website or any other of our websites will be used for the purposes stated in this policy or on relevant parts of the website. Further personal information may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service. Specifically, information held about you may be used and processed by us for the following reasons:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile communication devices;
- To provide you with information, contacts, products or services that you request from us or which we think may interest you or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, if and when you choose to do so;
- To inform you about changes to our service;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our web users, but only in ways that will not allow to identify any individual user;
- To maintain internal records.
Where you submit personal information for publication, e.g. but not limited to our membership directory, we will only publish and use that information in accordance with the terms of the permission you grant us.
Without your express consent we shall not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Services and websites of third parties
If you have:
- If you wish to exercise your right to know what information we hold on you, right to have that information up to date and correct, or right to be forgotten;
- Any other privacy concerns or inquiries.
Please contact [email protected]