Ordinary members shall be individual or juristic persons who are of good standing, are not bankrupt, have a legal presence in Lao PDR in a form permitted by laws of Lao PDR and comply with at least one of the following conditions:
- Are nationals of a European state in case of individual persons and who can demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Executive Committee that they are actively involved in business, trade, investment and/or other permitted activities in Lao PDR but are not members of an organization which is an ordinary member of ECCIL.
- Being established under the laws of any European State in case of juristic persons.
- Being a subsidiary of such a company.
- Managed by a European national.
- Demonstrating to the satisfaction of the Executive Committee substantial ties to Europe.
Associate corporate members are:
- Companies with good standing of which are resident of or established under the laws of Lao PDR.
- Companies of good standing which do not have a presence in lao PDR but comply with at least one of the following conditions: being established under the laws of any European State in case of juristic persons, being a subsidiary of such a company, managed by a European national and/or demonstrating to the satisfaction of the Executive Committee substantial ties to Europe.
- Companies of good standing which are subsidiary companies, or affiliated companies under substantially the same control or management of an Ordinary Member.
Associate individual members shall be individuals of good standing who are nationals of any European State and who can demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Executive Committee that they are actively involved in business, trade, investment and/or other permitted activities in Lao PDR and national/residents of the Lao PDR who can demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Executive Committee that they are actively involved in business, trade, investment and/or other permitted activities in Europe.
Junior members: ECCIl has created a new Junior membership for those who would only like to benefit from our networking events and would like to get access to all information on ECCIL’s website. For individuals, this membership has no time limit. For corporates, this membership lasts fora maximum of two years. Please note Junior Members do not get the full benefits of ECCIL membership as the other types like discount on services .
ECCIL offers different membership benefits to our members. Please note that all types of membership with the exception of Junior Members are entitled to benefits listed below. Join us and enjoy the benefits:
- Get access to more than 2000 local, regional and global business contacts of ECCIL
- Increase credibility of your business
- Promote your events via our online newsletters and Facebook page
- Meet and establish new contacts with our members, partners and business people from different industries in our popular networking events
- Receive discount rates for ECCIL seminars, workshops, networking events and other ECCIL services
- Enjoy different discounts provided by our membership programme (please go to https://eccil.org/membership-programme/ for a full list of privileges provided by ECCIL membership program)
- Get priority invitations to limited seating events in Laos and abroad
- Get a welcome post on ECCIL’s Facebook page with a short description of your company and a link to your website
- Manage your company’s profile on ECCIL membership directory accessed by more than 1000 business each year
- Receive regular business and economic information updates as well as updates on important government policy and regulatory changes on business related issues and laws applicable to your sector
- Get a free access to business and legal information and sector studies on ECCIL website
- Get access to incoming business delegations
- Active and passive voting rights are limited to Ordinary members only
Junior members receive the following benefits:
- Get a free access to all business, economic and legal information on ECCIL website
- Free entrance to all networking events organized by ECCIL.
Membership fees are based on the company’s registered capital:
- The registered capital of the company is less than $150.000 – $200
- The registered capital of the company is between $150.000 and $500.000 – $500
- The registered capital of the company is more than $150.000 – $1.000
- Junior membership for individuals & corporates* – $80
For more information of ECCIL and its membership please download this brochure: Download