"ASEAN's fight against COVID-19: A European Perspective" will be co-organised by ASEAN EuroChams and EU-ASEAN Business Council on 11th of June 2020.
ASEAN is facing a crisis like never before – from disrupted supply chains to plunging stock markets, the region is in for a difficult run for at least a year, according to the more optimistic forecasts. As Covid-19 traced its way through the region from early February, all ASEAN members have adopted different approaches to deal with the outbreak. As economies begin to implement exit strategies in the region, join us for our first Inter-Chamber Webinar. The Executive Directors from the various European Chambers of Commerce in ASEAN will provide an update on the latest developments and provide insights on how to navigate the complexities of new economic trends which may surface, post COVID-19.
During the webinar panellists will cover some interesting topics as following:
- What is the situation on the ground in various Southeast Asian economies?
- What are the economic stimulus packages and plans for post pandemic recovery in various ASEAN economies?
- What are the learning points for ASEAN economies moving forward?
- Ayaka Nyna Vu, Executive Director, European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Laos
- Blaise Kilian, Executive Director, European Chamber of Commerce, Cambodia
- Florian Gottein, Executive Director, European Chamber of Commerce Of The Philippines
- Charanya Nopnukulvised, Operations Director, European Association for Business And Commerce (Thailand)
- Marc De La Fouchardiere, Executive Director, Eurocham Myanmar
- Nele Cornelis, Executive Director, European Chamber of Commerce (Singapore)
- Sven Schneider, CEO, EU-Malaysia Chamber of Commerce & Industry (EUMCCI)
- Edison Bako, EuroCham Indonesia
Moderator: Chris Humphrey, Executive Director, EU-ABC
- Event type: Webinar
- Date: Thursday 11th June 2020
- Time: 15:00 – 16:00 (GMT+7) | 16:00 – 17:00 (GMT+8)
- Venue: Online
Please register the webinar by clicking on the link >> here <<