The South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk in collaboration with ECCIL EuroCham Laos, is organising a Webinar on Trade Mark Protection & Enforcement and Intellectual Property-Related Updates in Laos. The aim of this webinar is to improve awareness among EU SMEs and public & private stakeholders on the recent IP changes, as well as promote the need to improve their protection following EU best practices.
Mr. Dino Santaniello, External Expert from the South-East Asia IP SME will give an overview of the main topic and then discuss several practical case studies/ examples in SEA. After the keynote presentation, there will be a Q&A addressing all the questions that the audience might have.
Protecting your trade marks in Laos:
- Brief overview of the legal framework concerning trade marks in Laos
- Which trade marks can be protected in Laos
- How to Register a trade mark in Laos (national application and international application)
Focus on parallel imports and license agreements:
- Is parallel import authorised in Laos?
- Is the registration of a license agreement mandatory in Laos?
Trade mark enforcement:
- Overview of the available options
Case studies/examples in Laos
Recent updates on intellectual property
Event type: Webinar
Date: Wednesday 28 April
Time: 10:00 (CEST) / 15:00 (GMT+7)