At the current situation, many companies are looking for the ways to be more sustainable. Going green is concerned to help the companies for sustainability as well as energy saving.
ECCIL EuroCham Laos will organize a one-day workshop on “Environmental Challenges and Energy Efficiency” which aims to introduce several best practices for participants that will benefit for the daily work and companies sustainability.
The workshop will highlight the interesting points as follow:
- General knowledge about energy resources and climate change issues
- Group activity - An interactive card game “the climate collage” discussing further the consequences of “business as usual” approach
- Concrete solutions to tackle the challenges within the companies as well as individuals, including a carbon footprint calculation and solutions to reduce electricity bills
The training session aims to provide participants with the following:
- Awareness and rational understanding of current Environmental Challenges in Laosand worldwide
- Ability to share their understanding to their colleagues
- Ability to identify which actions can be taken in personal life to lower his/her impact on the environment and save energy
- Knowledge/Ability to identify which actions can be taken in professional settings to lower his/her company’s impact on the environment and save energy
- Ability to rank different impacts on the environment and on electricity bills by order of magnitude
Matthieu de Peyrelongue, a freelance consultant on Energy & Solar Power who has conducted the feasibility studies on the Energy Efficiency & Solar Power.
Member: USD 77 per person
Non-member: USD 90 per person
For more information and registration, please contact: