HR Software System Specialist (HRMIS) 01 Position.
Human Resources Management Information System (HRMIS) consultants provide human capital guidance and advice to a variety of companies. They may develop human resource models, advise businesses on policies and procedures, and resolve any issues that a company might have with its workforce that CS Intellect provide HR Solutions, Staffing, Time Attendance, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Performance and another module.
• Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers
• Fully understanding customer’s needs and requirements for HR strategy
• Providing advice about the information of the HRMIS software, what they need.
• Advising customers of updates and new technologies of HR Software
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through calling, networking and social med
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products of the HRMIS Software
• Negotiating sales and service renewal contracts, as well as discounts and warranties.
• Initiating after-sales technical support based on client requirements and feedback.
• Tracking sales targets and documenting sales performance metrics.
• Ensuring competitiveness by analyzing and researching industry trends.
• Build and maintain long-term relationships with existing clients by understanding their business needs, and objectives, and providing relevant information and guidance regarding the software.
• Provide the HR Software System to support customer (Cadena HRM, Orange HRM, Tempo-Pay HRM)
• Implementation: software and hardware installations, training, end user support
• Manage and monitoring the implementation of the project to process plan.
• Coordinator between HQ Singapore, Vietnam and Client team to support HR information (Product Questionnaire)
• Planning and presentation to the customer that we have made appointment to discussion about the software
• Support fully an information to the client understands of HRM System all of modules.
• Preparing meeting with Vietnam technical and client that there are pending production questionnaire.
• Participated to workshop with the client that must be created the information enter the system such as: Staffing, Payroll, Recruitment, Training, Performance Appraisal, Time Attendance, Leave Management, Competency, Compensation, Timesheet and etc.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Business Management or Human Resources
• Work experience within any HR Software 2-3 Years and Business fluent in English as necessary
• Relevant working experience in the HR industry, selling of HRIS/ HRMS/ HCM/ Payroll/ other HR products and services is preferred
• Demonstrate effective communication skills and customer-centric ethics to achieve sales outcomes and high-performance expectations.
• Genuine client commitment and ability to build sound relationships at all levels of the business, considering a long-term perspective in understanding customer needs.