The European Chamber of Commerce and Industry In Lao PDR is organising 1-DAY TRAINING ON PRESENTATION SKILLS on 17th October 2017
PRESENT WITH CONFIDENCE!
No matter if you are presenting to your boss, in a team meeting, or to a large group, presenting with confidence is essential to get your message across and advance your career. Whether you are presenting in English or in Lao, this course will provide you with all necessary skills to deliver the very best presentation you can.
This one day workshop will provide you with simple, easy-to-use tools and techniques to help you cope with fear, structure your materials, and get your message across effectively and persuasively.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Prepare effectively for all kinds of presentations;
- Design effective PowerPoint slides and supporting material;
- Make a great first impression, keep the audience engaged, and close your presentation powerfully;
- Project confidence, even when you’re not feeling so confident, and overcome fear
- Handle even the most difficult questions with ease;
- Develop your own individual presentation style.
This workshop is designed for:
- Managers/supervisors who will be giving business presentations for the first time in English or in Lao,
- More experienced managers and leaders who want to sharpen their skills and deliver even better presentations,
- Anyone who needs to give presentations regularly!
Tony has spent the last 30 years training business people across the world to give great presentations. Tony has worked primarily in Asia, but also in Europe, North America, and Australia, with some of the world’s largest businesses across a range of industries and sectors. Tony’s workshop are engaging, interactive, and fun – and help to deliver real improvement.
ECCIL members: LAK 1,182,000 or 139 USD
For non – members: LAK 1,539,000 or 181 USD
(The fee will include: handouts, 1 lunch and 2 coffee breaks during the workshop)
Register now for the chance to win one out of three free one-to-one presentation skills coaching sessions with Tony and a 5% discount for 2 or more participants who come from the same company.