On November 15 to 16, 2022, the European Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Laos and the AUF – Laos, the French Embassy in Laos co-organized the itinerant training course for students from universities, colleges of higher education and secondary students to prepare for the preparing for job search.
Day 1: The professionalization workshops on November 15.
ECCIL organized the professionalization workshops to students at National University of Laos on the professional world and equip them with transversal skills in order to best prepare them for their integration. These professionalization workshops include an introduction to processes and tools that support students in the business world.
This workshop aims to enable a student to:
– Decipher a job or internship offer.
– Highlight your skills and experience in the curriculum vitae.
– Write a cover letter.
– Understand the expectations of recruiters.
– Develop the argument of the interview and prepare for the questions.
Day 2: The professionalization workshops on November 16.
– Know the essential steps, the conditions for success and the risks of failure of a business creation project.
– Identify the data of your environment.
– Use project methodologies.
– Identify problems and solutions.
– Analyze the commercial relevance of your business creation project.
– Study the financial feasibility of your business creation project.
– Understand the means to implement to succeed in your business creation project.
– Acquire the basics needed to analyze a business opportunity and draw up a business plan based on a practical example.
– Learn how to successfully present and sell a project to groups with different requirements.